We make every effort to provide a website in which all functionality and content is accessible to all individuals, and we are updating and monitoring our site regularly to make it as accessible as possible. We are dedicated to providing access to all individuals, with or without disabilities looking for information on our website, and we try hard to make the Bayfront Inn on 5th website universally accessible. Below, you will find some suggestions to assist you in making your browsing experience more accessible.
If you have difficulty seeing website pages, suggests these tips for optimizing your computer and browser to enhance your online experience.
- Use your computer to read web pages out loud
- Use the keyboard to navigate screens
- Increase text size
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
If you are visually impaired website reading software like ChromeVox or can help read the website content to you. Website reading software like ChromeVox, which is an add-on extension to the Chrome website browser, can help. There are also other website readers that work with a computers operating system (OS) that provide more universal coverage outside of website browsing.
Closed captioning offers a transcript for the audio track of a video presentation that is matched with the video and audio tracks. Captions are commonly visually presented over the video, which benefits individuals who are deaf and hard of hearing and anyone who cannot hear the audio because of loud environments. Learn how to turn captioning on and off in YouTube.
Most computers, tablets, or mobile device have volume control features, and each video and audio service has its own additional volume controls. Try adjusting both your device’s volume controls and your media players’ volume controls to optimize your listening experience.
If the recommendations above do not meet your needs, or if you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site, we invite you to give us a call so that we can address the matter.
Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Compliance Overview
Bayfront Inn on Fifth offers the following features:
- Both parking spaces are van accessible.
- The Parking lot is well-paved, and all hotel entrances consist of double doors that open easily.
- Check-in is conveniently provided at the concierge desk and is located in the main lobby. The Front desk is staffed 24 hours per day and there is always an agent available to assist guests with inquiries.
- The elevators are wheelchair-accessible for access to guest rooms, suites and meeting facilities.
- All accessible guest rooms and suites are equipped with 36″ wide doors at the entry and have grab bars in the bathrooms and the alarm system is modified for the audibly impaired. Some rooms have a roll in shower that can accommodate a wheelchair.
- Dining and entertainment are located on the ground level all along 5th Avenue and all businesses are ADA compliant with ramps where necessary.
- The Fitness Center offers a wide array of equipment that is generously spaced to allow for accessibility and there is good clearance around the weight machines.
For further information, please contact us at the Bayfront Inn on Fifth, 1221 Fifth Avenue South Naples, Florida 34102